There are many useful accessories for cars that make drivers’ lives that much easier.
And then there are…other accessories.
Below is our list of the top ten weirdest accessories…
- Neon lights are ever increasing. Stack them behind, in front, underneath, inside. Complimentary blinding included.
- For the wilder drivers, a 20-foot rear-aimed flamethrower shot from the exhaust.
- Fully programmable LED wheels that display logos, text, and even photos as the wheels spin.
- To go along with Mustache March, the Carstache is now available to add an extra flair of good looks to vehicles.
- To compliment the Carstache, Carlashes are also available. They’re attached to the headlights–no mascara required.
- LED lights placed in the back window, controlled via remote, which display flirty or smiley emoticons, and even the bird.
- Cars come with standard-issue drink holders. Now available is its counterpart, the French fry holder.
- For the more detail-oriented, Bentley has produced self-leveling wheel badges.
- Bullet hole stickers will ensure passengers feel they are being transported as safely as possible.
- And finally, the whistle tip. A piece of metal installed in the exhaust pipe which creates a loud whistling sound that can be heard up to a mile away. A complete necessity for any commuter!